Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bareno Run 2010...

By Frank

A 5KM, 10KM and 15KM race held at the Bukit Jalil National Stadium this morning (14 March 2010). But yet again, I was part of the support crew plus photographer. I did not register for this race as the registration place was just too far from my place. But after finding out that my dear friends are participating in it, I did not hesistate at all to drop by to lend them my support and to capture their moments. Keat Seong tempted me to run as a phantom runner. I admit that it was really hard to resist, but on second thoughts, I didn't want to distrub the harmony of the race. So, yeah, here's letting some photos tell the story.

15KM runners ready to rumble...

Even Yip wanted to have fun, as a phantom runner though. (How often do you see him in road races?)...

The youngest participant running the 5KM distance...

Kevin returned for a short trip and made good use of it...

Keat Seong having it easy, or did he...

Lynn returning home third in the 15KM womens open...

Geraldine is glad to have completed her run fast. Next, off to the airport for a plane back to Melbourne...

Chin Chin seems to have a painful run...

Carboman Jamie is back after a years plus hiatus...

Jennifer on her final tapering run before her next weekend's Ironman 70.3 debut...

Congratulations to all for a run well ran...

Yours truly with Keat Seong...

I'm so proud of Lynn. She is back for sure...

Top 5 finishers for 15KM womens open...

For the complete collection, do visit http://runnerzcircle.multiply.com/.

No comments: