If you are a Maybank M2U user:
1. Log in to your M2U account
2. Select Cancer Research Initiatives Foundation as the Payee Corporation under 'Zakat & Charity'
3. Enter the donation amount you wish to contribute / cost of the t-shirt
4. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name, contact number, address, date and amount of donation, preferred size of t-shirt
If you wish to purchase via PayPal:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Enter email@example.com at TO column
3. Enter your email address, donation amount you wish to contribute / cost of the t-shirt
4. Click Purchase of Services
5. State 'The Ultimate Race for Cancer Research' in the message column and indicate your preferred size of t-shirt and postal address
Should you want us to courier the T-shirt to your postal address, kindly enter RM70 (Peninsular Malaysia) or RM80 (East Malaysia).
For those residing over at Singapore, you can also purchase the t-shirt by contacting Ms. Kelly Lim by hitting the link HERE for more info.
3) Donate directly to CARIF - cash or cheque (payable to Cancer Research Initiatives Foundation)
4) ‘Like’ and share the official Facebook page at The Ultimate Race For Cancer Research (www.facebook.com/TURCR)
Please do also show your support by chatting with Frank or dropping a comment on his blog, http://www.runnerzcircle.blogspot.com/ which also records updates on his race preparation.
Tune in to BFM 89.9 for the live interview with Frank and Prof Dr Teo Soo Hwang, Chief Executive of CARIF. You can call in with you questions between 4.00pm to 4.30pm on Tuesday 17 April 2012.
For more information, please contact Katrina Low at 03-56391966/1874.