Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thank You Katrina...

Today, 28 August 2012 is both a sad and happy day for me. Katrina, the person whom I have worked closely with regards to my first ever charity fund raising project since December 2011 has worked her last day over at CARIF as it was the end of her contract. I'm sad because it's never easy to part ways with someone who is easy to work with, efficient and also getting along really well. However, I'm happy for her too as I believe she would have found a brighter career path for herself.

Katrina was introduce to me by Peter during Running Lab's official opening back in November 2011. And when the dust settled down from work that time, we together brainstorm on my charity fund raiser which will then turned out successfully under The Ultimate Race for Cancer Research (TURCR) where I ran the Comrades Marathon 2012 in aid to raise funds for cancer research for CARIF.

Katrina has been my liaising person since then till today. For those who joined TURCR Facebook site, beside myself, she was also the admin of the site. She co-handled the site with me while assisting me in other various stuff too from conveying messages, PR, marketing and discussions. She also took time off to see me off to South Africa.


Katrina's farewell lunch at Nando's Subang Parade with fellow CARIFians...

Katrina. I hope and am sure our paths will cross again one day. I THANK you very much for all the effort you put in while we co-work together. It has been a fruitful and memorable journey. Here's wishing you all the best in your career path and also yourself. Till then, do keep in touch. ;)

No comments: