Friday, April 16, 2010

Runnerz Circle Is A Registered Company...

By Frank

Fungus, mold and mushrooms have been growing all over this site. I have been so busy with work that I have neither no time to train or to blog. My running mileage has been 0KM since running the Energizer Night Race 2010 3 weeks ago.

So what have I been up to lately till I am so tied down? From the title of this entry, it s obvious that Runnerz Circle is now a registered company with the Companies Commission Of Malaysia. I have been busy travelling around places especially to Singapore to have talks with distributors for brands and all went through smoothly. Yes, I was very tired and stressful from all these, but am glad too at the end of the day as pieces are falling into the correct places. I'm not going to reveal too much on the company yet, but will definitely do so when the the time is right, which should be in a couple of months time, if not faster.

As for my training, I'm glad Keat Seong is organising a weekly long run at Cyberjaya and Putrajaya which is taking place every weekend till the last weekend before Sundown Marathon 2010. That leaves me with about 6 weeks worth of long distance runs. Definitely insufficient, but I will take it. I just hope that I will manage to run in some good quality long distance runs with this. And it's a revisit to the Energizer Night Race 2010 marathon route this weekend for the training as Keat Seong wants to complete the route. So, whoever is game to join us, you are most welcome!

8 comments:

Yimster said...

Congrats Frank! Now get back to running practice :)

RunWitMe said...

Cinya!

生意興隆

All der best1

lionel87 said...

Towkay! Looking forward to seeing your shop!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes and congratulations on getting a headstart.
Geraldine

Frank Chong said...

Thanks everyone.

wani said...

wow...yr story is really amazing. i am starting running as well, my first run was putrajaya night run...and i will continue running...
i want to also enroll my daughter in the roaster charity run soon...
keep on running and motivating people...

Azri Nawi said...

This is great Frank!!! I bought 2XU compression + SPI belt from you at LeMeridien KL last year and used it for my first marathon at SCSM... and I finished my first marathon then. I would like to think the 2XU helped... Thanks and looking forward to getting more stuff from you!

Frank Chong said...

Azri: Yes, I remember you. Hope we can meet one one day again. Am really glad that you are making good use of the stuff you bought and it benefits you. Happy running.